Saturday, January 4, 2020

Fresh Start


How great is a fresh start? A chance to begin again with nothing hanging over your head. It seems it doesn’t come along often enough. Sometimes changing jobs can be a fresh start. I was lucky. I had a fresh start every year. I was a teacher.

Every September I began again. New students and a start at the beginning of the course again. It meant trying something new or eliminating something not successful. It meant developing a relationship with new students. Because I had multiple certifications, it sometimes meant not only different courses but different disciplines. This year it might be reading and Jr Hi math, next it might be earth science, life science, general science or High School math. It was exciting and refreshing. It’s hard to imagine any other job having that opportunity. Well, unless you count being a student a “job”.

#52 Ancestors, #52 Ancestors Fresh Start, #52 Ancestors 2020, #Fresh Start, #Teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment